- Organize contest between the best speakers of the Divisions in the District.
- Hold elections for the next District Council.
But why should you attend DTAC 2015 is a questions that you must ask yourself? And am sharing my power tips – why?
- EDUCATION: Three days of watching Districts best speakers on stage is equivalent to 365 days of learning from club attendance. A perfect opportunity to pick up nuggets on speaking, body language and content creation skills.
- LEARN FROM CONTESTANTS: Connect and Interview contestants. How did they Participate, Prepare and Practice for the contest. Learn from their experience.
- BE THE JUDGE: Learning happens when you are involved and having fun. Hence bring Judging sheet along and Judge the contest. Predict winners. Its fun.
- NETWORK: Great opportunity to network with TM across 7 countries. Network with 30 New Toastmasters every day of the 3 day event. Your network is your net-worth
- NETWORK OUTSIDE THE TM BOX: Don’t limit your discussions to Toastmasters but probe what others do professionally and is there any common denominator you share professionally with others? Take your discussions outside the TM domain.
- FUN: DTAC 2015 has a Gala dinner on May 29, 2015 – a perfect opportunity to unwind with Toastmasters community across the 7 Countries.
- DISTRICT COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Every club President and VP Education participates in the District council elections. And they must attend to exercise their voting rights on behalf of the club members. It’s a brilliant opportunity to witness Parliamentary machinery in action. (Valid for TM Carrying Voting Ballots)
Good Luck and Great – Education, Fun and Networking at DTAC 2015.