Every Toastmasters contest is a book in itself and so was Area 8 contest held on March 18, 2011 at Preston University. Few lessons I learned
- Murphy’s law – “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.” But don’t let setbacks, set you back.
- Extra Mile: It always pays to go an extra mile. Especially when your guest is at the other end. Preston University students your hospitality is commendable, Tea and snacks on seats!
- Failure: Failure is the best teacher and the earlier you fail the faster you succeed.
- Stick to the rules: All is fair in Toastmasters so long you adhere to the rules.
- Kudos: A brilliant Area 8 contest and kudos to the TEAM and the leader Jayesh Ved.