Archive for the ‘Brand’ Category
Content is the currency of future. In this blog I would share PROVEN TIPS on creating hooks for your content
- YOUR NAME: Grab your name and purchase URL. Begin writing blog post. Integrate your Blog with Social Media platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- CURATE CONTENT: Subscribe to people.li and enter your keyword/title. Site will search and generate a newsletter on your keyword/topic. Share content on your Social Media Platform.
- LENGTH: For blog – longer 500 – 750 words length is permitted. For LinkedIn 200 – 400 words is enough whereas for Facebook 150 – 200 words post is tolerable.
- TITLE: Have a catchy titles such “7 – Tips …”; “3 Reason Sales people Fail”; “Best kept secrets…”. Title is the first text that catches eye balls and people make snap decision whether to read or not.
- TIME: Post at appropriate time.
- KEYWORDS: Sprinkle your post with keywords. Keywords are the secret to how you are found?
- LINKS: Insert third party link in your post.
- COMMENTS: When you post link to Social Media platform add your comments in the visible column to create interest.
- CTA: Include Call To Action in your post or ask for opinion.
- Hashtag: Hashtag is a keyword with a hyperlink. Include Hashtag at the end of the post, it allows your content to be found.
Content is king and more hooks you include in your content, more views you will capture.
Idea of this blog post triggered in my mind after I requested a speaking slot in DTAC 2015 “. I began wondering what I can give back to Toastmasters in this blog Post. And it boiled down to “A Teaser on BRAND building.”
Brand has numerous scientific definitions but in simplistic terms it is what your audience speaks about you. And what audiences speak about you is a direct reflection of
- Your EXTERNAL self-i.e. PHYSICAL; how you dress, behave and interact
- Your INTERNAL self – INTELLECT – What you write, share and Express
Once you have covered the above two points; 50% of the battle is won. The other 50% is PRESENCE & VISIBILITY i.e. being seen, heard and felt among your audience. Let’s step back and wonder how you can practice BRAND building sitting in the comfort of your home. Remember we live in a collaborative economy and by 2025 – 75% of the workforce would be millennials who are digital natives consumed by Smartphone 24×7. Hence subscribe to Facebook and LinkedIn and practice following steps online …..
- EXTERNAL: 25%: Post a clear head shot and a profile that markets your credentials.
- INTERNAL: 25%: Share content with insight. Your content could fall into three categories Entertainment, Education and Experience.
- PRESENCE: 25%: Being where your audience is. Become a member of Facebook page “THE OFFICIAL TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL” with over 11,706 members and other regional Toastmasters Groups on Facebook. Become the member of LinkedIn Group “THE OFFICIAL TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP” with over 42,837 members
- VISIBILITY: 25%: Post content with insight at least once a day and do it at an appropriate time I.e. early morning before people reach office or late in the evening after dinner time when your audience is most likely to surf the net.
Now is the time to MEASURE your BRAND. You can subscribe to www.klout.com and link all your Social Media platforms to your Klout account. And Klout will dynamically measure your brand value ranking.
Good luck and look forward to sharing more on “BUILDING YOUR SOCIAL BRAND IN 90 DAYS” @ DTAC 2015 in Dubai.