Last Friday I was TMOD for Friends of Yoga Toastmasters club meeting. And my theme for the day was “Get Comfortable with UNCOMFORT”. The delivery was about getting prepared for the future and I shared “8” rules to Future proof yourself.
I believe these rules are very important and relevant in current economic scenario and scenarios shaping our future. To succeed you must stand out and the “8” Rules to standout are
- Stand out – don’t be copy
- Get Comfortable taking risks – everyday take one small risk
- 1 common phrase a week – Flavour your communications with common phrases
- Make everyday your “PAY DAY”
- Learn to use technology – location & time independent ( Future is location and time independent)
- Create work that can be duplicated, replicated and automated – Teach and share the process
- Learn Speed reading
- Increase your per hour results 10 times.
Practice to future proof yourself